Tuesday, 10 April 2012

My DAMNED lipstick - NARS - FOTD

Its been ages but heres a face of the day solely for the purpose of showing off a rediscovery, I forgot how much I adored this NARS velvet lip pencil in 'Damned'.




What I used:

FACE
Nar Primer spf 20
MAC Face and Body foundation
Cover FX concealer
Laura Mercier Transclucent Pressed Powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Sun Power (Contour)

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Primer
NARS 'Goddess' (Highlight brow bone & lower lashliner)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Sun Power (Contour eye socket)
Chanticaille - Les Stylo - Black
Laura Mercier - Full Blown Mascara
Mac e/s Embark (Brows)

LIPS
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
'Damned'


xxx

6 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that's stunning! I need it in my life! (love the eye makeup too) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks chick, eye makeup is just highlighter and my powder to contour!
      thank you for the comment

      Delete
  2. Love your hair and that color looks gorgeous on you! I miss your posts so do them more often! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are back... Missed u! Looking great as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that lipstick looks so good! I havnt got any nars lip products but I will defo go and have a look at them now!

    Shana xx

    http://xbeautybeatsx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, you look beautiful ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you, if you have a question, ask me :D drop me a line even just to say hello :) TY x