Saturday, 14 April 2012

Chanticaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara REVIEW

I absolutely adore this mascara, it delivers everything it promises - Chanticaille yet another outstanding product.

SO what does chanticaille promise?
"Faux Cils Longest Lash created the super-volume of the original Faux Cils Mascara with additional peptides that build stronger, longer lashes. Simply apply like a normal mascara. After two weeks, natural lashes appear longer and fuller."



The verdict?
True black, amazingly dark, definately legthening, full blown false lash effect and no clumping - HG! If you loved the original then this one is going to blow you you away.

The brush is the perfect size to reach every lash without hitting the top of your lid, or poking you in the eye. The formula is perfect, not too gloopy not too wet, the waxy consistency manages to give you a great curl (even without lash curlers) and this holds through out the day not mention a non offensive3 rose scent. Even though it is not waterproof - it doesnt smudge and makes it so much easier to remove at the end of the day.

Although it promises results in 2 weeks I saw legthening effects alot sooner. Its perfect as its a 2 in 1 mascara/treatment and you only use it once a day. It beats any other treatments I have ever tried. Its so simple you wont forget to use it. I have been using this mascara since last summer, and I ran out only 2 months ago - unlike most mascaras the shelf life is alot longer and doesnt dry out so you can use it to its full. You can wear a simple coat for the day time and really layer it up for a truely dramatic look. I have since repurchased as I just couldnt find anything just as good. It comes in at a massive £60 ($70) a rather hefty price, though it is a premium brand that delivers everything it promises with exceptional performances.


NB - I wouldnt personally pay this price if it were just a mascara but it is a miracle legthening and volumizing treatment too.

As you have seen in previous blog posts, if there is one brand I'd happily spend small fortunes on, it'd be Chanticaille with out a doubt.

My search for the perfect mascara has definately ended - though maybe a cheaper dupe wouldnt go a miss :)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard lots of great things about this mascara! I just can't fork the dough out for it though :(

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you, if you have a question, ask me :D drop me a line even just to say hello :) TY x