Tuesday, 24 April 2012

and then some (more haulage)

A perfect little package...


Taking advantage of the free dilivery on Cult last weekend, I bought two bottles of the rivaling topcoat Seche Vite.. What i really needed was Poshe top coat - strangely they no longer stock this - expect a comparative review!

Also bought CND.c Stickey base coat.



The rest of the items are from Space.NK, Rococo base coat, Chanticaille le stylo in black and Chanticaille faux cils longest lash mascara.. these are all repurchases (full reviews coming soon)

Anyone tried any of these, share your thoughts below..

Ciao
x

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh look at those!! Let me know how ya get on with the Seche Vite lovely! I always stand & stare at it in Boots...wondering if I should purchase... ;)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time Urban Outfitters have a sale on check their website as I saw Seche Vite for £4 last month xx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you, if you have a question, ask me :D drop me a line even just to say hello :) TY x