Friday, 9 March 2012

Heres a quickie - Hair Up Do...

Last week bought the brits a glimpse of what finally commences spring.. abit of sunshine! YAY (not that this lasted long... rain rain go away come again another day)

Cue sunnies... So decided to make a day of it.

This is a style a stumbled upon by accident; a quick solution for my kinky hair ;) (for those of you who go to bed with your hair tied back)

I did not want to subject my hair to heat damage so hence the updo!

step one - Part a fringe

Step 2 - Back comb crown section of hair
(add a little hair spray for extra volume and hold)
Im loving Aussie's Volume and Shine spray!

Step 3 - Push up and pin down

Step 4 - Tie remaing bit of hair in a pony tail
(optional)

Et voila...

nice and easy updo!!

xxx


7 comments:

  1. I love your hair colour and the updo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great amina! love your hair colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE this!!!! You must do this on me, you must!! Because you & I both know how completely useless I am at doing something different with my hair... :-/

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have you been? I missed you.. Pretty hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to see u back girl

    loving the hair do

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you're back to blogging again! Love the hairdo, it looks so effortless xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're looking bloody sexy, Minaaa! Will totes try this style t'moro! xo

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you, if you have a question, ask me :D drop me a line even just to say hello :) TY x